What is the Enneagram?
The Enneagram is a powerful, internationally-recognised coaching tool that helps guide clients to transformational insights and supports deep, long-term personal growth.
It is a powerful personality typing system that helps you identify why you think, feel and act the way you do and helps you understand these patterns in others.
In short the Enneagram is a way to aid self-reflection, increase self-awareness and develop greater Emotion Intelligence, which together can increase our understanding, empathy and compassion for others as well as enlarge our capacity for leadership.
Studying the Enneagram opens up a treasure trove of information and a path of personal discovery and growth to accompany you for a lifetime.
Please scroll to the foot of the page for testimonials from those who have attended the introductory course – Understanding Yourself and Others with the Enneagram.
The key to understanding both yourself and other people is to appreciate that different personalities are driven by different unconscious, but often conflicting, motivators. These well-intentioned drivers are our gifts and strengths, but can also lead to misunderstandings and relationship breakdowns when we only see the world through our own eyes.
Unconscious Drivers for each of the 9 Enneagram Types
1. The Reformer – gets things done right – regardless of the consequences
2. The Helper – helps others – but wants to be appreciated for it
3. The Achiever – works hard to succeed – but represses feelings and relationships to do so
4. The Individualist – wants to be seen for their unique creativity – but can get lost in drama
5. The Observer – wants to understand and possess knowledge – but may forget about people
6. The Loyalist – anticipates potential problems – but can get lost in procrastination and anxiety
7. The Adventurer – stays positive, sees the upside and the big picture – but leaves closure to others
8. The Challenger – takes control and gets into action – but can be over-domineering
9. The Peacemaker – wants life to be conflict free – but can create conflict by saying yes instead of no
“After 20 years of personality profiling exercises in the corporate world I thought I knew and understood myself. This course turned what I knew on it’s head. If you want to learn more about your “true self” and understand those you love, do this course!” Karen Power – Self Explorer
LEARNING ABOUT MY HIDDEN STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES IS HELPFUL. DOING IT WITH OTHER OPEN-MINDED SOULS IS EXCITING. APPLYING THIS KNOWLEDGE IN REAL LIFE IS LIBERATING. MICHELLE IS A SOULFUL AND SKILLFUL GUIDE ON THIS SHORT BUT REMARKABLE JOURNEY.
IT’S A BRILLIANT COURSE FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN SELF-DEVELOPMENT, DELIVERED IN A SAFE, FRIENDLY AND OPEN-MINDED ENVIRONMENT. MICHELLE’S STYLE IS VERY ACCESSIBLE AND SHE TEACHES FROM HER HEART. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
THE ENNEAGRAM IS MASSIVELY ENLIGHTENING. I LEARNT MORE ABOUT MYSELF – AND MY FAMILY – IN 6 WEEKS THAN IN YEARS! A TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCE.
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR THOSE NEW OR WITH LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF THE ENNEAGRAM WHICH IS A FASCINATING MODEL. I LEARNT A LOT MORE ABOUT MYSELF THAN I EXPECTED AND WILL ALSO USE WHAT I HAVE LEARNT IN BOTH MY WORK AND PERSONAL LIFE. I TRULY BELIEVE THIS WILL HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON MY RELATIONSHIPS AND MY OWN PERSONAL WELLBEING.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN FROM GETTING TO KNOW YOURSELF AND OTHERS WITH MICHELLE’S WONDERFUL TEACHING OF THE ENNEAGRAM. LIFE TAKES ON A NEW CLARITY AND RAISES YOUR AWARENESS AND COMPASSION WHICH IN TURN MAKES THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. AMAZING!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND SIGN UP TO SOMETHING WITH MICHELLE! AT THE VERY LEAST, YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH AN ENLIGHTENING NUGGET OF INFORMATION, AT BEST, REVOLUTIONARY DISCOVERY!